Leonard Traditional Bypass Pruners, 1-inch Cutting Capacity
A classic, multi-purpose performer!
Use this classic, high-performance pruner for all kinds of jobs. We loaded this tool with features from handle to blade.
Handle — We make the handle from a strong, forged aluminum. We then cover the handle with non-slip vinyl grips for added safety. Our signature orange color makes them easier to find if you misplace them.
Spring — Responsive spring action ensures a smooth, crisp cut. A pivot-locking mechanism keeps these pruners secure when not in use.
Blade — The high-carbon blades of this tool provide increased precision for cuts. We plated the blades with chrome to ensure they are always sharp. This plating resists corrosion, rust, and even sap. It also makes the blade easier for you to clean!
– Overall length (inches): 8-1/2
– Weight (ounces): 10
– Cutting capacity (inches): 1
– Orange vinyl-coated grips
– Adjustable pivot bolt for precise blade contact
– Soft wire cutter notch in rear of the cut blade
– Popular style makes for a popular crew shear
– Replacement parts available
– Bright orange handles make tool easy to spot in the landscape — reduces tool loss.
– Vinyl grip reduces slipping.
– Wire cutter doubles this tool’s role — no need to switch tools when needing to make such a cut!
– Outfit your crew with a good competitively priced pruner without sacrificing quality.